These little hearts are like jam in the pantry: always ready to hand out. Use them as guest gifts or place settings.
- Buttons all sizes and colours
- Piece of string or ribbon
- Plastic-coated garden wire
- Wire cutter
- Very thin florist wire
- Form a heart shape from the plastic-coated garden wire. Using the thin wire, fasten a button onto the heart shape. Start at the bottom of the heart. Carry on doing this until the whole heart is covered with bottoms. Make sure it is fully covered on all sides.
- Attach a piece of string or ribbon to the heart to display.