These little gems are very nice decorations on cards, gifts and nametags.
- Small, very clear picture
- Coins (I used a 2p)
You will also need
- Diamond glaze (Judi Kins brand)
- Kitchen towels
- Paper glue
- Trace the 2p coin over your picture with a pencil.
- Use the pair of scissors to cut out the picture.
- Glue the picture to the coin and allow to dry.
- Place the newly decorated 2p onto the kitchen towel. Use the diamond glaze over the artwork for a raised, glass-like finish. The glue comes in a bottle with a pointed lid, which makes it very easy to pour over the artwork. Pour it very slowly and gently. Use the toothpick to lead the glue to the sides. When you are happy with your artwork, place it in a dust-free cupboard to dry completely.