- Monkey play animal (or any animal you want to use)
- Piece of leftover wood
- Glue gun and bullets
- Dark paint
- Mitre saw/handsaw
- Sandpaper/hand sander
- Use the mitre saw to cut the wood in a scalene-type triangle.Â Make sure it can stop the door.
- Use a hand sander or sandpaper to get rid of all rough edges.
- When you are satisfied with the smoothness of the wood, use a brush to paint it. Allow to dry.
- Use the glue gun to glue the monkey onto the shortest side of the wooden triangle.