I live next to an area of woodland where the moss flourishes in the wet weather. For the first time this year I picked moss by stripping it from the trees and stones. I left it in the garage and I must admit that I forgot about it. To my surprise, it dried beautifully. This moss rabbit was born along with loads of other woodland animals.
- MDF wood or hard cardboard (I used hard cardboard)
- Dried moss
- Rabbit template (you can print one from the internet)
- PVA glue and brush to apply it
- Trace the rabbit template onto the cardboard. Use the scissors to cut the rabbit out.
- Paint the glue onto one side of the cardboard rabbit.
- Use your fingers to press the moss onto the glue, covering the complete area.
- Wait for this side to dry before you cover the other side.