Left over red stripy tissue paper
Heart shape cookie cutter
You will also need:
PVA or wall paper glue
Plate covered with cling film
- Tear tissue paper in squares of about 10cm by 10cm. You will need about 20.
- Place the heart shape on a plate covered with cling film.
- Pour the glue into a plate and, working on a flat surface with one sheet of tissue paper at a time, apply a layer of glue over the entire sheet with your hands or a brush. Scrunch the sheet into a small ball and place it in the cookie cutter shape.
- Continue this process until you have filled the shape. Leave to dry for a day.
- Remove the shape and turn it upside down to allow the bottom part to dry.
- You can frame this little heart as a gift for your love ones or use it as a decoration.