1. Clean the plastic chair with a damp cloth, use a general-purpose
cleaner for hard surfaces and to remove any marks or stains.
2. I allowed it to dry in the sun.
3. Remove the legs with a screwdriver.
4. Pour some glue into a saucer and, using a sponge brush, apply it to
the plastic seat.
5. Paste the small pieces of gift wrap paper onto the seat in a
6. Let them dry completely for about 5 days before using.
7. Use the leg screws and fasten the seat to the wall.
8. Decorate accordingly your room theme