You will need:
- Two handfuls of woodchips
- Wood glue
- Two bowls (one for mixing and one smaller one to use as a mould)
1. Cover the smallest bowl on the inside with Clingfilm.
2. Mix the woodchips and the glue in a bowl to form dough. Use your hands and press the dough to the inside of the bowl. You can also use a spoon to press it firmly to the side (as you would do with pastry dough).
3. Set aside to dry. When it is completely dry, pull it out from the bowl using the Clingfilm.
4. You’ll find that this little bowl got as hard as a solid wooden bowl!