If you are running out of time for Christmas decorations this little one will do the job. Enjoy
You will need:
25 wooden/glass beads
Needle and ribbon
- Cut a 45cm long piece of ribbon. Thread the needle with the ribbon and knot it at the end.
- String 10 wooden beads onto the ribbon and pushing them down to the knotted end. Pull the needle through the knot to secure a circle in place.
- With the round circle in place you are now going to make the pointy bits of the star. Add three beads at a time, then secure them in place by running the ribbon through one bead bellow on the original circle. Repeat this process until you have a five-point star.
- Give the ribbon a good pull to make sure all the beads are neatly intact. Tie the ribbon by making a not and tread the end part out of the way.
- Once the ribbon is tied off, cut another piece of ribbon and tie onto the star to hang.