- Old frame
- White netting or plant cover fabric
- White cardboard
- Glue stick
- Bird templates of all sizes
- Sharp paper scissors
- Staple gun
- Pencil and rubber
- Cut a piece of fabric to fit into the opening of the frame. Use the staple gun to fasten it to the back part of the frame. Place aside while you prepare the birds.
- Trace the bird templates onto the cardboard and cut around the edges. Make a lot.
- Place the frame onto a flat surface and start to arrange the birds onto the fabric in all different positions. Fill the complete fabric part before you start to glue them. When you are happy with your layout, start to glue the birds onto the fabric using the glue stick.
- Display your moving birds.