This is a nice alternative to bunting.
- Hardback books
- Printed/ magazine/card or wrapping paper letters
- Acrylic paint
- Paper glue
- Small sharp scissors
1. Paint the cover of the books with different colours and allow to dry.
2. I print my numbers from the internet. It looks nice if the font and colour of each letter is different.
3. Cut around the edge of the letters with small scissors.
4. Use the paper glue to paste the letters onto the front covers of the books.
5. Place the books next to each other to spell the word.