- Chipped vase
- Left over poly mesh
- Small bowl
- Wall paper glue
- Sheet of paper for template
- Pencil and scissors
- Craft knife
- Measure the height and circumference of the vase to be decorated. If the vase is tapered, measure the circumference around the rim and also around the base. Use the measurements to draw a curved rectangle on the sheet of paper. Alternatively, place the vase on a sheet of paper and draw along the top and the bottom while rolling it across the paper. This will be the template.
- Use the template to cut out a curved rectangle from the poly mesh.
- Paint wallpaper glue onto the outside of the vase with your fingers, then paste the cut rectangle piece onto the glass. Use your fingers to press the poly mesh to the glass from the center towards the outer edge to remove air bubbles and excess glue.
- Place the vase on top of a small bowl to elevate it from your work surface and prevent it from sticking to anything. Leave to dry overnight.
- When completely dry, use a craft knife to cut away any small pieces of access poly mesh around the edges of your newly decorated vase.