The following items will be needed:
- 24 wooden/glass beads
- Needle and very thin ribbon
- Take the thin ribbon and measure and cut a piece of 45cm long. Thread the needle with the ribbon and knot it at the end.
- String 10 wooden beads onto the ribbon, pushing them down to the knotted end. Pull the needle through the knot to secure a circle in place.
- With the round circle in place you are now going to make the pointy ear bits. Add seven beads at a time, divide in half and then secure them in place by running the ribbon through one bead bellow on the original circle. Repeat this process also for the other ear.
- Give the ribbon a good pull to make sure all the beads are neatly positioned. Tie the ribbon by making a knot and trim the end part out of the way.
- Enjoy your morning breakfast using your new egg holder.