- Small glasses
- Leftover wrapping paper
You will also need:
- Sheet of paper (for template)
- Wallpaper glue
- Damp cloth
- Measure the height and circumference of the glass(es) to be decorated. If the glass is tapered, measure the circumference around the rim and also around the base. Use the measurements to draw a curved rectangle on the sheet of paper, with the circumference measurement(s) as the length. Alternatively, place the glass on a sheet of paper and draw along the top and the bottom while rolling it across the paper. This will be the template.
- Use the template and cut out curved rectangles from the wrapping paper.
- Paint wallpaper glue onto the outside of your glass(es) with your fingers, then paste the cut paper rectangle onto the glass, decorative side facing out. Use your fingers to press the paper to the glass from the centre towards the outer edge to remove air bubbles and excess glue.
- Place each glass on top of a small cup to elevate it from your work surface and prevent it from sticking to anything. Leave to dry overnight.
- Use a damp cloth to remove any dry wallpaper glue from the inside or base of the glass(es).