- Bird feeder any size
- Old white stocking
- Fabric glue and brush
- Fabric scissors
- Battery-operated candle
- Binder clips
- Wash the bird feeder thoroughly with soapy water. Allow to dry.
- Slip the stocking over the frame of the bird feeder
- Use some binder clips at the top and bottom to keep the stocking tightly over the frame.
- Place a good amount of fabric glue on the top and bottom rims of the frame, on the outside of the stocking. Press it onto the frame. Leave to dry overnight.
- When it is completely dry, use the fabric scissors and cut away the excess stocking around the top and bottom frame.
- Put an electric battery-operated candle into the newly made lantern and display.