- Binder webbing (size depends on the height of your stool)
- Big unused books (outdated Encyclopedias can do the job)
- Two pieces of wood (same size as the books)
- Staple gun and staples
- Place two pieces of the webbing underneath the one wood piece; this will form the top part of the stool. Turn it around and staple it to the wood piece, making sure the webbing is long enough on both sides to cover all the books and the other wood piece.
- Stack the books on top of each other and place the other wood piece on top of it.
- Fold the webbing around the books and staple it onto the other wood piece. Staple the two webbing pieces next to each other and make sure they don’t go on top of each other.
- Turn it upside down and your stool is ready to sit on.