- Small lampshade
- 50x50cm padded table protector (one side felt and one side rubber)
- Light fitting
You will also need:
- Paper and pencil to draw a template
- Felt tip pen
- Glue gun and bullets
- Draw two leaf templates on a piece of paper – one big (18cm) and one a little smaller (10cm).
- Trace the outlines onto the table protector with a pen, on the rubber side.
- Cut out about 40 small ones and 40 big ones using scissors.
- Take the small lampshade and ensure that the light fitting is securely attached to it.
- Start gluing the big leaves around the edge of the lampshade and build up leaves on top until you’ve covered the whole lampshade to the top – only the cable should be visible coming out of the top.