- 40×40 cm padded table protector (one side felt and one side rubber)
- Small old lampshade
You will also need:
- White embroidery thread and needle
- Ruler and pen
- Use a ruler to draw fifty stripes (1cm wide and 20cm long) with a pencil on the rubber side of the table protector.
- Start cutting them out using scissors.
- Use white embroidery thread to sew them together at the top. You will then have a long strip of pieces.
- Join the strip of pieces together in a circle and place them on top of a small lampshade.