Deep shadow box-style frame – the ones for keepsakes
You will also need:
Glue gun and bullets
1. Open the frame from the back; place the frame and glass aside while you work with the back part.
2. You can paint or cover the back part of the frame. I have decided to keep it in the wood colour.
3. Position the brooch in the middle of the back part. Make a mark with a pen, so that you know where to place the glue.
4. Use the pen mark as your position and place a good amount of glue onto the back part. Press the brooch on top of the glue.
5. Put the frame together and supply it with a hanging device.