- Wooden or plastic round beads (big ones, so that they’re visible inside the bottle)
- A pin
- Small pieces of wrapping paper (with a Christmas theme)
- PVA/wallpaper glue
- Small glass bottle with lid
- Piece of leftover ribbon
You will also need:
- A paintbrush
- Tear the wrapping paper into very small pieces. Use the glue to cover the bead and the bottle lid with paper in a papier-mâché way.
- Leave to dry.
- When it is completely dry, place the ribbon on top of the lid. Press the pin through the ribbon into the lid. Screw the lid back onto the bottle with the round bead inside.