- Linen fabric
- Dry lavender
- Sewing machine/needle and thread
- Paper, pencil and scissors
- Pinking shears
- Draw a heart template onto paper and cut it out. Trace two hearts onto the linen fabric. Cut them out with the pinking shears. Place 4 spoonfuls of lavender onto the middle of one of the linen hearts and cover it with the other one. Fasten it with pins around the edges. – download template here –
- Use the sewing machine to stitch all around the edge.
- These are so easy to make; when you have made one, you can carry on and make another.