Lavender is the perfect sleeping companion. Indulge all those stressed-out guests with a bath full of lavender balls.
- 250ml dry lavender
- 250ml melted glycerine tube
- Glass cup (measuring more than 400ml)
- Cut the glycerine tube into small cubes and heat to a liquid state on medium for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Remove from the microwave, add the lavender and stir with a spoon. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes until it starts to set at the sides.
- Use a teaspoon to add spoonfuls into the palm of your hand and roll into a small ball with both hands. Place on a wire rack to set.