I copied this idea from Ikea fabric. It looks slightly different, but uniquely mine.
- White fabric (I upcycled a tore pillow case)
- Pear silhouette
- Craft knife
- Permanent fabric markers
- Scissors (fabric and paper)
- Print a pear silhouette from the computer. Cut it out with a small pair of scissors. This will form your template. – download template here –
- Trace the template onto the cardboard and cut out the edges with the craft knife. This will form your stencil.
- Place the fabric on a flat surface and start to trace the pear onto the fabric with the permanent fabric markers.
- You can trace them over each other or next to each other, just as you wish. Use your own creativity.