An open landscape garden with grasses and flaxes of all varieties inspired me to make these glass tubes. Inspiration for creativity comes from everything we’re exposed to each day, so look around you and think outside the box.
- Grass pictures (from old gift wrapping, or printed from the internet)
- Cylinder glass tubes (you can also use an old plastic pipe, cut into the same sizes with a mitre or hand saw)
- Paper glue
- Measuring tape
- Measure the size of the glass tubes and cut the paper according to this measured size.
- Fold the paper around the glass tubes and glue together.
- Display for a fresh decorative idea.