This little one will stay green for about a month. It is just another way of bringing green into the house after the long grey winter.
- Old polystyrene Christmas tree
- A bunch of fresh laurel leaves (make sure that they are new season leaves, as they will bend easily without tearing)
- Plant container to place tree on
- Needlework pins
- Begin covering the tree from the base side. Place a leaf onto the polystyrene and fasten it with the pins.
- Carry on doing this until you have covered the whole tree.