The tassel on this little napkin ring is multi-functional. You can use it to decorate a napkin ring or hang it on doors for a green botanic decoration.
- A bunch of long, straight pine needles
- Old-fashioned peg top
- Flexible garden twine
- Wooden beads
You will also need
- Garden secateurs
- Bunch together a handful of the pine needles. Cut them straight at the top and the bottom.
- Use the flexible garden twine to fasten them together at one end.
- Fit an old-fashioned peg top over the fastened end.
- Make a loop with the garden twine, slip it through the wooden bead and pull through the fastening to give it the finished tassel look.