This vase cracked open into two pieces, but I managed to mend it with porcelain glue and covered the crack with satin ivy leaves. My vase is not waterproof, but it is a decorative eye-catcher.
- Ball vase
- Satin leaves or flowers
- Fabric glue
- Small paintbrush
- Porcelain or ceramic glue
- Follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how to use the glue to fix ceramics.
- When your vase is fixed and dry, decide how you want to position the leaves over the sealed crack.
- Use the paintbrush to paint the glue to the back of the leaves and paste the leaves onto the vase.
- Carry on doing this until the whole crack is covered. Leave to dry.