1. Clean the plastic chair with a damp cloth and if there are any hard-surface stains or marks, use a general-purpose cleaner.
2. Leave the chair to dry in the sun.
3. Remove the legs with a screwdriver.
4. Work in a well-ventilated area and wear a dust mask will spraying the chair.
5. Spray the chair with a thin coat of spray paint. I used Rust-oleum, ultra-cover, paint and primer (also bonds to plastic). Hold the can about 30cm from the surface of the chair and keep the can moving while you spray. Don’t worry about full coverage during this first coat of paint.
6. Allow the first coat to dry for about 50 minutes before spraying the second coat. Final inspection: You may have a few spots here and there to touch up.
7. Let the shelf dry completely for about 5 days before using
8. Use the leg screws and fasten the seat to the wall.
9. Decorate accordingly your room theme