The following items are required:
• Star or heart puncher
• Card board paper
• Paper glue
• String or ribbon for hanging
The method to make a heart bauble: (follow the same instruction to make a star bauble)
1. Using a paper punch, press 5 hearts from the paper.
2. Fold each page in half to leave you with 5 semi hearts.
3. On the back of the first semi-circle, smear some glue and place the second semi-circle accurately on top and stick it securely. Repeat the same process for the remaining two semi-hearts.
4. Glue a piece of string down the spine before you stick your final segment together to complete the decoration.