- Unused table tennis net
- Lampshade covered in velvet
- Fabric glue
- Fabric scissors
- Binder clips
- Stretch the net around the lampshade and fasten it with binder clips.
- Place a good amount of fabric glue on the top and bottom rim of the lampshade, on the top of the net. Press the net onto the fabric-covered rims of the lampshade and use binder clips to grip the net to the rims until dry. (The fabric glue will dry clear on the fabric lampshade.)
- When it is completely dry, use the fabric scissors and cut away the excess net around the rim at either sides.
- Your lampshade is ready for display.